Each George & Edi candle is poured by hand andÂ crafted in Wanaka.Â MadeÂ from natural soy wax with cotton braided wicks & premium fragrances (phthalate free).
Standard size - with approx. 50 hours burn time
Fig â Plump ripe figs with bittersweet green leaves and notes of blackcurrant.Â Fragrance family - GREEN.
French Pear â A timeless aroma of pears poached in a mix of spices.Â The scent of autumn.Â Fragrance family - FRUITY
Havana â A seductive blend of musk & patchouli with warm spicy notes & wisps of tobacco.Â Fragrance family â WOODY ORIENTAL
Oak Moss â Lush green moss mingled with oak and a hint of musk and amber.Â Fragrance family â MOSSY WOODS
Peony â Peony blooms mingle with sharp notes of blackcurrant to create a floral that is neither cloying or too sweet. Fragrance family â FLORAL
Vanilla & Anise â A magical blend of white florals, exotic spices, old leather and vetiver on a base of irresistible sweet vanilla.Â No ordinary vanilla fragrance!Â Fragrance family â ORIENTAL
Black Orchid â A complex & moody little floral with layers of black orchids, violets & jasmine on a subtle base of sandalwood. Fragrance family â FLORAL ORIENTAL
Liquorice - A complex and warm fragrance with rich undertones of anise, wood, and old leather
No.14 - a beautiful blend of smoky cypress, cedar wood, sandalwood and fresh lemon. Fragrance family - WOODÂ
Rhubarbe â a tart, fresh fruity fragrance of rhubarb and itâs bitter green leaves with elegant notes of rose. Fragrance family - FRUITY
Grapefruit & Mint - Bright and uplifting notes of bitter bergamot, grapefruit and a pop of wild thyme and fresh mint. Fragrance family - CITRUS
In Bloom - The essence of warm summer days in voluptuous bloom, this is the queen of white florals and she is intoxicatingand a little flirty. Fragrance Family - SOFT FLORAL
Bogart - Like Humphrey himself this fragrance is intense and passionate with hints of spice, musk and wafts of smokey incense. A most perfect fragrance for seduction and impromptu parties. Fragrance Family - WOODY ORIENTAL
Candle Care Tips â
- The first burn sets the candleâs âburn memoryâ â allow at least 4 hours for this & do not extinguish the flame until the wax has melted to the edges (nb.Â a hot room will achieve this faster than a cold room)
- After the first burn, burn for a minimum of one hour but no longer than 3 hours.Â This ensure the candle will burn to the edges and minimised the chance of flooring the wick.
- If your candle starts to burn unevenly, it is most likely from a draught.Â Turn the candle to even up the burn and then move to a different location.
- Re-centre the wick after each burn, before the wax sets.
- Trim wick to 5mm when the candle is cold & remove debris.
- Keep candles upright & out of direct sunlight.Â Soy wax has a low melt point and some oils will discolour in sunlight.
- Burn times are approximate & depend on conditions (draughts will make the candles burn faster).